WHAT IS NEW WAY HOMESCHOOL CONNECT?
- New Way Homeschool Connect is a Home Educational Instructional Program. New Way Homeschool Connect exists to connect like-minded believers who choose to homeschool as an alternative education plan for their child. We offer supervised facility usage, as well as staffed tutors and parents for additional educational and course assistance available for grades 3rd - 12th. We provide a space to build community and friendship as your child develops academically and spiritually. Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”
WHAT DOES NEW WAY HOMESCHOOL CONNECT PROVIDE?
- New Way Homeschool Connect is a ministry of New Way Church, and is committed to providing a safe, loving and productive educational program for your child; while maintaining an environment that will reflect Christian values that align with the church’s core beliefs.
- Teacher/Parent/Tutor assistance and supervision is provided during set session times (listed below).
- We provide a classroom structure with access to the internet.
- One on one help for your child when needed; individual part-time and full-time tutoring for additional fees and appointments.
- Instructional topics covered include: Math, Science, Language/Spelling and History.
- Overall weekly fee $125/student or $31.25/per session; giving students the option of attending multiple instructional sessions if desired.
- Tutoring rates starts at $15-20/hr (tutoring fees & information below)
New Way Homeschool Connect
Home Educational Instructional Program
Located at New Way Church
293 Old Moody Blvd.
Palm Coast, FL 32164
Instructional Program Hours of Operation
Weekdays: Monday - Friday
Session 1: 8:30am - 10:00am
Session 2: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Session 3: 1:00pm - 1:45pm
*Tutoring by appointment only. Appointments may be made outside of Program hours and location at the discretion and availability of the tutor.
WHAT ARE THE EXPECTATIONS OF MY STUDENT DURING THEIR EDUCATIONAL INSTRUCTION SESSIONS?
- Use your time wisely during you session.
- Come prepared.
- Always Treat Others with Respect.
- Your Words Matter.
- Keep your surroundings neat, clean, and organized.
- Be kind and helpful to each other, lend a hand when you can.
- Celebrate Others Accomplishments.
- No cell phones or non-school related devices will be permitted.
- In order to maintain an orderly and productive environment for everyone, discipline issues of any kind will not be tolerated.
Angela Thomas, BS
Business Management, Minor Religious Studies
Southeastern University (C/O 2003)
Rates starting at $15/hour
Program Educational Consultant
Part-Time Tutor or Full Time Tutor
Rates starting at $20/hour
DOE Number 119770
Elementary Education, Grades K-6
Exceptional Student Education, Grades K-12
Educational Leadership, All Levels
General Science, Grades 5-9
If you are interested in having your child attend our program,
please email our Program Director, Angela Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the New Way Church office at (386) 437-9575.